Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bali! Magical, Fun and Exciting

So after 12 years of living in Singapore, I finally had the opportunity to go to Bali. Everyone who became aware that this was my first trip expressed total shock and surprise considering I have an extensive travel resume. I had my reasons. Most of which stemmed from the past Indonesian policy of applying for visa in Singapore. Due to heavy travels and severe conditions put by the Consular office, I figured the hassle is not going to be worth it if for a short visit, I have to endure a popped blood vessel. Until close to 2 years ago, when my passport was included in the Visa on arrival list. Hooray! So last week, I finally got the chance to go. It was a stag night. One of the boys is getting married this weekend and hence we decided to have a party. But of course, we realized, a bit later, that the bride and her party were heading to Bali for their hens night. The girls have squarely blamed the boys for changing the destination from Macao to Bali. Well, we agree but in the end it was all good. We celebrated all November babies birthday dinner in style at Cafe Warisan. It was hot, sweltering and I was melting. Seriously! I think I lost 2 kilos just sitting there. But later there was some clubbing at Hu Bar.

So where are the pictures? Sad to say that I lost my camera. It fell off the bicycle at 3AM in the morning when I wanted to get some food. So I lost about 400 pictures. River rafting, dinner, party pictures, and lots of interesting shots! All gone! I will wait for the other who have their pictures and post them here.

No comments: