Thursday, August 07, 2008

Writing a Story

So a colleague came across my blog writing and suggested that I have the flair for casual writing. Why dont  I write a story or a book or a novella? I had never seriously thought about that until now. So I figured why not? I am not a technical writer in a literary sense. I write the way I think in my mind. I do not use any fancy techniques in writing other than casual style. I like to believe my words on paper or in this case electronic media is very casual and conversation like rather than a more structured grammar. I prefer simpler words and flowing expression rather than a more "structured grammar" approach. The question is would I succeed? I am not sure. I hope to put a story together that will make an interesting read.

The only question remains is that should I do this on-line and publish chapter to chapter or write the whole thing and then do a formal publishing. Well, I will let you know.

No comments: